Well, after many directives from friends, I have set up a blog. Not quite sure what to put on here yet since baby TBN has not arrived. So, I guess in the mean time it will be a page all about ME!!! YAY.... j.k. I just have to figure out how to make pictures shrink and stuff like that. Lucky for me, my kiddos are taking benchmark tests so, I have a moment to work on this.
This weekend is our annual participation in the Dallas Race for the Cure. It's always a good time - especially getting up at the b-crack of dawn to walk with 10,000 people through the city of Dallas...thankfully it's in the pretty part of town. Our team is "Joggin' for Jugs" since that is exactly what we are doing. Coincidently, I have celebrated my 3 year diagnosis date over the weekend and will meet with my oncologist tomorrow for my first check-in after 6 months. The best part about it is that she has no idea I am pregnant! After my last visit in April, we were given the go ahead to get pregnant... 8 weeks later I saw the 2 pink lines! So it will be exciting to show her and the staff my budda belly and also to prove that no kind of stinking chemo can kill my eggs! They are survivors too!!
Well best be off to monitor the test taking....
This weekend is our annual participation in the Dallas Race for the Cure. It's always a good time - especially getting up at the b-crack of dawn to walk with 10,000 people through the city of Dallas...thankfully it's in the pretty part of town. Our team is "Joggin' for Jugs" since that is exactly what we are doing. Coincidently, I have celebrated my 3 year diagnosis date over the weekend and will meet with my oncologist tomorrow for my first check-in after 6 months. The best part about it is that she has no idea I am pregnant! After my last visit in April, we were given the go ahead to get pregnant... 8 weeks later I saw the 2 pink lines! So it will be exciting to show her and the staff my budda belly and also to prove that no kind of stinking chemo can kill my eggs! They are survivors too!!
Well best be off to monitor the test taking....
Back now at home to add some pics and stuff to the page....
TBN's little bitty foot.
Betsy, Cheryl, and Me at Kristin's Wedding 9/30/07
The SM crew at Kristin & Chris's Wedding


2 comments:
YES! Finally, you started the blog! Can't wait for the updates! :)
I'm so excited you're blogging, and that you are in our small group, and that you are having a baby boy too! Have a great time with Race for the Cure!
Ashley
Post a Comment