Thursday, April 24, 2008

If I had the time, money, AND talent

I would

1. travel the world from my home base of Maui. I absolutely love the beach and Maui is near the top of my list. But more importantly, is the travel. I really enjoy new places and learning the cultures of the world.

My private jet of course

2. Be a dancer. I am in awe of those who are coordinated enough to do this! I would really like to do ballroom and hip-hop. I know the latter is just sooo me. Don't laugh. :)





3. Decorate my house - you know the one on Maui. Even if not Maui, then any house. You see decorating is just not my fort`e. I am jealous of those who are just naturally gifted in this area. Right now, I would love to just pay someone to make my house look fantastic... but hence the $$ part of this activity!



Thanks Leigh for tagging me.... I would love to hear from Mary Katherine, Kristen H. and Jessica J.

1 comment:

The Linders said...

Hey! I want to hear all about your flight - I'm very nervous about flying to Austin in June (a much shorter flight than to CA!) If you have any tips, I'm all ears!