Sunday, January 4, 2009

Week 2 - Vacation Time

Quick recap of our 2nd week of vacay. Last weekend, we went to Tulsa to stay with Mandy and Marcus for her bridal shower. We came home, played around the house, went to the park ( a first for Reece-y and his momma!!). Wednesday we went to Lake Fork to stay at Suzy's family's home for New Year's Eve to stay with her husband, Jay, and Brad, Jamie, and Jackson. It was a fun way to celebrate the new year... relaxing with friends in comfy clothes, eating delicious food (lobster, crab, and filets with the yummy sides), and having the babies asleep in their rooms! Now it's back to the grindstone....hormonal 6th graders here I come. Today..oh today another post will discuss these funny girls. :)

Don't I fit perfectly!?!? He loved the shelf at Mandy and Marcus' house.



Imagine an all out giggle! I can't wait to take him back to play.


Trying to pump his legs - or at least he looks that way.


Reece and his bud, Jackson.

Monty and Reece by the outdoor fireplace. Reece loved the flames!

The new way to celebrate New Year's Eve...with your babies! :)

4 comments:

Yelda said...

Looks like yall had fun! Happy new year!

Ashley Franks said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish we could have been there!

kinsey said...

so cute that he loved the swing that much! fun!

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!! We need to come visit you guys when we come to Dallas!