Saturday, February 14, 2009

blueberry balentines!

A Valentine's blueberry pancake morning.
We made buckwheat blueberry pancakes, scrambled eggs (yolk for Reece), and coffee. Our future left handed pitcher/quarterback or tight end ate a full little boy sized meal. 1 whole banana, 2.5 buckwheat pancakes, and a scrambled egg yolk, and a cup of water.
you can't see his hand, but he is showing Daddy his pancake!
Quite the eater

"More - right here!"

I realize that I just recounted his entire meal for you. I do this daily for Monty - about myself. I had oatmeal for breakfast, 1/2 chicken breast and lettuce and an apple for lunch, etc. I don't know why but I for some reason think he might be interested! :) he's not really.
Happy Valentine's and I hope you all tell someone you love them!

1 comment:

Pandamonium said...

I had it all planned out to make blueberry pancakes also to honor V Day with Rachel's favorite breakfast items...but I realized too late that running in the morning and making breakfast before her morning nap don't actually coincide. :( Bummer! I'm glad Reece got to celebrate it right! :)

We miss you guys!