With Daddy's back hurting really badly, I have gotten REALLY used to Mommy and Me time. I love every minute with her and when she leaves, I get upset. The kind of upset that involves throwing myself on the floor, banging on the door, crying upset. But after about 20-30 minutes, I am good. I also bought my fave new toy at Target. Its' a huge bouncy blue ball that I love. I can kick it or roll it or bounce it. It's so much fun. Here are some pics of our special time together.


ps...I have learned to climb! Look at where Mommy and Daddy found me the other day?!? Don't I look so proud of myself...and thenlike I might be in trouble?!?

4 comments:
Typo in previous comment. Sorry!
I'm sorry Monty is still feeling bad. Please let us know if we can do anything!
I can't wait until summer to hang out more often! Reece and Rachel are into all the same things it seems - being outside, climbing, and getting into things you don't expect them to!
adorable! i hope monty feels better soon...
Hey Jennifer! I love reading your blog and catching up on you and your sweet family! Reece is so so cute! Aren't boys the best!! They really do love their mamas! So sorry to hear about Monty's back. Tell him I said hello! Take care!
Post a Comment