Friday, July 10, 2009

a new morning must have

Every morning we watch video's from my parents. Reece talks to them. The first thing he asks for when he wakes up is for his Papa. We watch the videos no less than 5 times in a row. The other day he reached over to the laptop and clicked play on his own. So we have started making little videos to send back to them off us watching. Just thought I would share what he is obsessed with right now!

8 comments:

Graham said...

Sooo cute! I love it!

Sarah Wiescamp said...

You should get Skype (sp?)so you can talk to them in person! That's what we are going to do with my parents.

kinsey said...

i teared up at how he lit up when he saw your dad! SO SWEET!

AW said...

Oh Jennifer. I just want to eat him up. He's so cute! And I can't believe how big he's getting!

George and Shana said...

SO CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

freakin' LOVE him!!!!!!!!!! kt

The Linders said...

You really should have Skype. My parents LOVE it! Tink is obsessed with her Papa, too. Every time I'm on my phone, she says "Papa?" Love sweet Reece!

Yelda said...

thats seriously the cutest thing i have seen!