Monday, August 17, 2009

Privacy Please

We are going private to protect our little guy.
so you don't have to go looking for him...

behind a tree,

on a playground,

in the pool,
scarfing down hummus,


behind bars,

or looking for his yacht.
Please email us at jenniferkennedy1@hotmail.com if you want to stay in touch with us.
:) Jen and Monty











10 comments:

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

definitely add us! paigemerickson@hotmail.com :)

Pandamonium said...

I do, I do! :)

The Mills Gang said...

Count us in!!

The Milams said...

I do! jbmkmilam@aol.com

AW said...

Please add me!!! Gotta have my Reecey fixes!

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Yes, please.

TeamBortzfield said...

Thanks for you sweet words on my page, you made my day. I hope your school year is starting off easily. You must add us to your private page. I've been thinking about going private but it seems like a lot of work. Let me know how you like your WWW transition.

Jes said...

I just found your blog! I didn't know you blogged! Add me too, and check out my blog!

Jes said...

O.K., well, I just noticed you had me in your side column. So I guess you have already checked my blog out. So excited to see yours!

Amy Ellis said...

Add me to your list! amy_ellis630@hotmail.com