


Here you see is two forearms and hands crossing. If you look closely, his face is down there...

Two hands cupped to the left of the frame and then his lips, chin, cheek, and eye to the right.

I have more if you would like me to email them to you.. however, I think these are the best.
So, that being said, we are very glad that all the drama occured last week and we did not have to pay for these. I did however have the same girls as last time, but before I went in, my ob assured me that she knew exactly what she was doing this time. The sonographer did ask if I wanted to pick my favorites to be burned to the CD and I looked at her and she said, " or you can have all of them." Yes, I will take all of them! :)
Hope you enjoyed seeing a glimpse of our little man... only about 10 weeks to go!

No comments:
Post a Comment