Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Squealing... well almost

Reece turns 6 weeks old today!! It's been an incredible few weeks. What once seemed like forever (you know, a grading period...many nights not grading to all of a sudden have to have grades ready, when??.. tomorrow??! what) to now have the time fly by! And like his shirt says, he was SOO "worth the wait!" (thank you to Cheryl for sending it to us during the long 10 day waiting period B4 he arrived!)


Monty and I are so completely in love with this little man. Reece and I have been having some great days -- sometimes I catch him starring at me while I am, typing on the blog or watching t.v. and I am brought to tears~ He's amazing.

Our development book says that he should start smiling now in response to his environment... and today I finally got it on camera!!

So enjoy what is almost a squeal of excitement or what I call...

PURE JOY


and then what happens after an exciting day of play... and yes he knows that there is NOTHING inside my shirt for him... it was just so cute..I think he was trying to snuggle.



4 comments:

Yelda said...

Jen. He is precious. Absolutely precious! i can't wait to meet him. love yelda

kinsey said...

love him! he is seriously a gorgeous baby...

AW said...

Darling!!!

Leigh said...

the last pic is adorable! I love it when they snuggle!