Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch at the Arboretum




The arboretum is my favorite place to visit during the fall. I love the pumpkins and the beautiful rainbow of colors in mums. It was different going on a weekend with my hubby - I am much more comfortable with 50 students running aroud with low parental supervision! :) SOOO anyway, enjoy a peek at the Kennedy Family Fall Fun DaY!





Lovin' the weather!

Didn't eat lunch so he thought a pumpkin might be a good snack!

A look of interest and curiosity~

hehe...having so much fun!


Reece and his Mia
Having fun with Duffy

on our way home








6 comments:

AW said...

Awwww!

Yelda said...

So cute. Reece is smiling up a storm! And i love the matching orange outfits :o)

Kimberly Jordan Walker & Sophie said...

Ditto on loving your outfits, you all looked super cute!!!

Ashley Franks said...

So Cute!!!

The Milams said...

Awesome pic of the 3 of you. Those are usually hard to come by with a squirmy tot!

Graham said...

He is so cute! He is getting more hair! I love the pics!