Anyways... Reece was taking his second nap today at noon and mom and I were at, where else, the mecca... Super Target. Buying diapers and such and she mentioned she wanted something yummy and tasty for lunch, like Houston's. It's not that they don't have one in Pasadena, it's just that perfect for a lunch or dinner meal. So we just had to convince dad. I told him that mom was craving the sashimi salad so we had to go. In actuality, it was me that was craving the salad. We went to the Preston Center location today since we were headed to Northpark to babystyle (which closed btw).
If you are wondering why I was not explaining groundwater and watersheds and porosity of rocks today was due to the glorious day of the Fair. I thought all metroplex districts received the much awaited Fair Day, but found out that only in Dallas County schools did the teacher receive a free fair ticket AND the day off. Only in Texas.
We had a great short visit with GJ and PK(my mom wants them to go by Lolli and Pop - lollipop--my dad refuses even though it's pretty funny!) We had grandiose plans to see the pumpkins at the Arboretum today but woke up to pouring down rain and our plans soon turned to shopping and lunch. Tonight for dinner we made fresh dunguness crab and shrimp for dinner. It was SOO yummy and super easy. I think Monty and I will be making it more often. We even got a sweet All-Clad big sautee pan out of the deal. Mom thought my pans were too small. :)
Some photos from lunch... Monty is mia(at work.) Reece is not a fan of the blinking flash - hence the sad face.

4 comments:
ahhh Mr& Mrs Parsons! I miss your parents, they are great! Ahhh Houston’s oh how i love that place.. you know when i was in Chicago last February i was like we HAVE to go to Houston’s! GUESS what .. it closed down there! i was utterly SHocked! and disappointed to say the least.. so if i can make a trip out to the good old lone star state in the future we are definitely taking a trip to Houston’s!
love and miss you! Squeeze little Reece's cheeks for me. love yelda
So pretty much Houston's to the Parsons is compared to the Fish Monger to the Franks. How funny!! Now I'm hungry!
fun fun!! and reece's faces in those pics are hilarious.
love the new background, where is the new post??
Post a Comment