started on Wednesday and we missed it!?!?! We are so sad - good thing Bravo runs their shows frequently. Just one more thing to add to our DVR which will finally get watched over Thanksgiving break. I am so far behind that we have 4 Grey's to watch!!!
2 comments:
I'm getting caught up on my blog reading. Erin McCarley has had songs in the last 3 out of 4 Grey's Anatomy episodes. Pretty fun stuff!!
Enjoy your shows - I love Bravo too, although I'm missing Project Runway already :)
I bought the footy PJ's on sale this summer at Babies R Us. They are a thin fleece material and they are made by Carter's. I haven't seen them anywhere else & Travis is about to grow out of these so I need some more too. I remember seeing some at Nordstrom's too, but they had a big selection in bigger sizes, not too many for babies. Good Luck!
Post a Comment