Saturday, December 6, 2008

aloha!







We are still in Maui and having a terrific time. Reece has been having a tough time adjusting to the time difference and has a cough BUT waking up to the waves at 4 am is MUCH better than my house. I feel so thankful to be able to spend this special time with my family - in the most beautiful place in the world!

7 comments:

The Moshells said...

What a great family pic...you all look great!! I'm so glad you're having a great time...enjoy!!

Markus said...

Sounds fabulous! I can't wait to hear all about it when y'all get back. :)

TeamBortzfield said...

Wow it looks amazing have a great time for all of us here on the mainland. PS your arm looks great in the picture...just thought you'd want to know.

The Mills Gang said...

How fun! Hope you have a wonderful time there! You guys look so cute!

kinsey said...

LOVE that picture of yall!

Ashley Franks said...

So fun!!! Enjoy yourselves!!!

Team Davis said...

Jealous! I hope ya'll are having fun and relaxing for all of us! :) What a great family pic!
P.S. We have the same background! Love it!