We hired a photographer while we were in Maui and got some amazing shots. They aren't on our christmas cards but we are so excited to blow them up and display them around the house~ I would like to share!


We hired a photographer while we were in Maui and got some amazing shots. They aren't on our christmas cards but we are so excited to blow them up and display them around the house~ I would like to share!


8 comments:
WOW!!! Beautiful family and beautiful pictures!
Those pics are so sweet! Love the 2nd one of him! Very very cute!!!
yall are beautiful!! you look amazing jen. let's play soon!
A beautiful family! What great pictures! :)
Such a good idea! I am still waiting to hang pictures from our session in our house :) I think I'll try to convince Ryan that we need to make a trip to Hawaii when it's time for family photos again - think it will work??
Love the whole clan with the sunset in the background! Such a good idea! Ahhh, Reese is getting sooo big!
What a beautiful family!!
what wonderful pictures! you all look great! have a great time with yelda. we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment