Monday, January 19, 2009

standing=teeth marks and no naps

Reece's molars are coming in on the left side - top and bottom. This is a happy version...finger in the mouth and chew chew chew. We are working on nappinig again. He's apparently losing interest in it as his teeth are almost in. Fun times. I did step in a puddle of drool when I went to check on the standing child who was knawing on the edge of the crib. that was a first.

3 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

Did you know that your J Tree Baby Shower was a year ago today? My how time flies! I didn't get to tell you Sunday but you totally rocked the sweatshirt!

Yelda said...

Ahhh poor little guy, give him a teething toy! :) jk jk i am sure the crib tastes better! ;o) give him a kiss from his cool Turkish Aunt!

Graham said...

PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!