Wednesday, February 11, 2009

here they are...

All recognizible features have been cropped out - the kid's faces etc. However, this is how freaking crazy/brave 6th graders are...both boys and girls. They are still in my room until Tuesday. I have promised to touch one before they leave my class. ugh. Everyday I am getting better; today, I reached my hand into the terrarium with a smaller plastic cup to scoop them up. Monday, the students had to do it. Yesterday, I used a 1/2 liter container. Enjoy!







5 comments:

Rebecca Street said...

Seriously. You. Are. So. Brave. I could NEVER do that in a million years. I am getting the heebie jeebies just looking at your pictures!!!!!!!!

Yelda said...

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Jen please don't do it, it will haunt you forever.. its haunting me thousands of miles and oceans away :o)

kinsey said...

question answered and i'm all creeped out!

AW said...

This is just beyond craziness. Your kids are insane to let them crawl all over them like that.

*shudder*

Oh, and thanks for the invite to come visit the little critters before they leave. I...uh...have to wash my...um...cat. Yeah. Dirty cat. VERY dirty cat!

Suzy said...

That is completely disgusting.