READING!!
Every night after dinner, Reece crawls to his book basket and sits and "reads" them all by himself for about 10 minutes. Then he brings one to us to read to him. He knows to start at the left side and then go to the right, turns the page, and say "DOG" to every dog he can find.
EATING DIRT
this comes with the territory, I guess, when you have 2 big dogs who love to run around outside. Dirt eventually ends up somewhere inside our house!
BATHTIME!!
the little "lady" hair do prior to bath...
complete with a fully soggy diaper
happy baby and a happy mommy!(in need of eye de-wrinkle cream! omgosh)

6 comments:
He's getting to be such a big boy! I love the pic of y'all after bathtime. So sweet! :)
He is adorable!!!!!
What is it about nekkid bath pictures that are so precious? I love watching JK in the bath...seeing him without his big boy clothes on lets me keep thinking he's a baby for a little while longer.
ahhh so cute! cute boy and beautiful mom what more can you ask for :) and he looks like he is going to be a smart football player!!! :O)
He's just getting to be such a handsome little boy!! We need to get together soon!!
He is such a cute little boy! You guys look great! I hope I get to meet him soon.
Post a Comment