
admist back/nerve issues, TAKS and the hormonal 6th graders, and a little joker/jogger, we are hanging in there. R-man is just a silly boy - who is all boy and yet talks as much as most girls. constantly jabbering a way. :) the countdown to the end of the school year is on...17 more days with kids. I can do it! Monty's meeting with spinal surgeons next week to have a better diagnosis and idea of what options are available at the present time. Thanks for your continued prayers in this area. In case you forgot what we look like, these are from today.
mom and dad - aka Mrs. K and her hubby
playing
From last weekend when we stayed inside all the time because we thought we were going to have to build an ark.....eating his lunch - pureed spinach with turkey spaghetti.

thinks he's SOO funny. this is mid-cackel

talking to his GJ/PK in Cali

watching the rain flood our streets last weekend.

ttfn....tata for now! I am sure more interesting posts will follow june 5th. my last day of work--for this school year. Didn't want to get you too excited. ;)
6 comments:
Good to know you're doing ok. I Hope Monty is feeling better and you have enough energy to push through. Happy almost Mother's day to you hot mama!
omg he is getting so big, he is like a little man! squeeze him for me!
Lyla thinks that top rocker man pic is just H.O.T. silly kids-- they know they are destined. KT
so happy to swee a new post! R is just so precious. he is growing up so fast! Who are Monty's surgeons? I had back surgery 2 years ago in Dallas. I pray he gets better. June 5th is my last day as well! I can't wait!
glad to see that you are letting him grow his hair like a real man :0)
Love you guys! will be praying for you.
He is so cute!
Post a Comment