Monday, June 29, 2009

5 Wh's of Cabo....

A month... I can't believe I haven't posted in entire month! Quick synopsis -- My hubby had back surgery, I finished out the school year, Reece then got herpes stomatitis that put us out for a week, then we packed up and headed to Cabo. That's pretty much it. So here is a summary post of Cabo.

The 5 Wh's of a Summary..

where, what, who, when, why

(I teach math so I could be wrong here!) ;)



WHERE we slept...our room of La Residencia 221.




WHERE we spent our time...
Adjascent to the Esparanza Resort in Cabo San Lucas Mexico





WHO I spent the most time with!





The "Randol" family... aka.. Webb/Parsons/McCaw/Kennedy clan



WHAT we did a LOT of ... relaxing in/near a pool or ocean!





WHEN we all get together... we have a ton of FUN!!






WHY - WE got to spend an entire week with some of my most favorite people in the world - GiGi, GaGa, me and Ali (the determined their new old lady names this week!)



The "Randol" family girls




The boys



the 6th wh that we don't teach--- WHY NOT... get henna tattoos on the day without responsibilities?!! oh yes that's a angel fish on my shoulder!

stay tuned for more specific updates!

8 comments:

kinsey said...

SO FUN!! i LOVE cabo and am so jealous that you got to spend so much time vacationing!

let's play soon!

The Moshells said...

AHHH, so jealous, but looks like you had a wonderful time! I love the pic of Reece posed by himself...he looks so big and most handsome!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Fun, Fun, FUN! I want to go on a family vacation with your family :)

Team Davis said...

Great pics! Glad you guys had such a great time!

Yelda said...

Looks so beautiful!!!!! so jealous! looks like all the fam had a great time!

Suzy said...

Nice. Cabo sounds great. Miss ya'll. See you at the wedding!

TeamBortzfield said...

You look great in the pics. Reece alone looks like such a big boy. I'm so glad my spies saw you on the plane... small world!

Anonymous said...

Jen, That looks soooo fun. I'm now having a moment of jealousy. Reeceman has ALREADY grown a lot since I saw him in June?!?!!?! Cat. Love you- KT