We celebrated this special "multiple of 5" (the first) anniversary at The Joule Hotel in downtown Dallas. We found a special package online that included rose petals on arrival, champagne and chocolates, and breakfast in the room. Monty decided that for our 5, 10, 15 etc anniversaries we are going to do something special. So we left Reece with his Mia and Duffy and checked in Saturday at 4:30 p.m. We quickly changed and headed to the pool with our books in hope of relaxing and reading. Not so much. It was more like a Vegas style pool where we stuck out like sore thumbs - no one there was reading a book nor was there any place to relax. So we went back and changed and headed downstairs to people watch. We sat on the patio of Charlie Palmer's (hotel Restaurant) and had great Cappucino's and relaxed. Monty and I loved getting to sit on the patio and just "be" without worrying about a thing! We got dressed and headed downstairs for dinner at 8:30. Our meal was fantastic! If you have the chance to eat at Charlie Palmer's, I highly recommend it. We got a chance this morning to lay by the pool and read but decided to leave when the party got started up again. Thanks babe for a truly special weekend. I love you!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!
Congratulations! I'm so glad you got to celebrate with an evening away! And, I must say, you guys are good at the "arm's length camera hold picture". Kelly's and mine NEVER turn out that good! :)
Congratulations. You guys are doing it right.
Happy Anniversary you two crazy kids! Great pic of you two by the way!
How sweet!! Looks like you had a nice little get-away! Happy Anniversary!!
Happy Anniversary. I love keeping up with your blog. I laughed out loud at your pool experience. I would have totally left and changed to people watch too. BUT I must say you two are looking very-vegas in this last picture. Yall are so cute and that's a beautiful picture!
So fun!! Happy anniversary!!
We were downtown Saturday morning and Jimmy showed me Hotel Joule and the infinity pool and 2 story wine rack. If you checked in successfully and enjoyed the correct meal you ordered you can thank Jimmy, he set up their entire computer system! I'm a lil bit proud of him
so fun! happy anniversary!
Congrats! It doesn't seem like it's been five years. . . I'm sure we'll say the same when ten comes around :)
Congrats! Happy Late Anniversary! You look gorgeous!!! Cute couple :)
Post a Comment