
well...at least for the time being. I am being very non-comittal to my blog at this moment. School starts back in a few weeks so who knows what will happen then. But until I felt like I needed a space for more personal facebook updates and remembered that I did have a place!!!
Summer 2010 has been one for the record books. With trips to Puerto Vallarta, California, Austin, Turkey, and Greece -- BUT it is so incredibly nice to be home. I have been hoarding my time with Reece man since leaving him for 2.5 weeks. He is absolutely a momma's boy and this has been amplified since we being home. I am loving loving loving our time together right now.

We are starting our days with swimming lessons with Ms. Tracey, going to the park, then to the gym, lunch and "colorin'" and Caillou time, good luck with a nap, and more play time. We spend a ton of time coloring, dancing and singing and running and chasing each other-- and snuggling.
Over the weekend "we" (me) decided that it was time for Reece to move out of his crib and into a big boy bed. Initially we were going to take the front off of the crib, but as we dis-assembled the crib, it turned out that it had to all be taken apart anyways. SO, into a full bed he went. Two and 1/2 hours later he had a full size bed with his new madras print quilt with surfer sheets in place! No planning at our house -- that's to stressful b/c then I never can quite accomplish it. BUT spur of the moment is easy and without expectations.

1. Why markers are even still made in "non-washable" form. My white kitchen table will never be the same.
2. Is there a non-messy way to have 2.5 year olds eat popsicles?!?!3. Will he ever stay in his bed?!?!?!?! omg....
vacation posts to come --- surprise, I took 2500 photos on our Turkey trip. which is a lot to sort through when the laptops are barely hanging on. these previous photos are from the trusty BB. :)
thanks for reading my first post back. more to come.
Photos :
Photos :
1. what happens when parents feel guilty about leaving you for 15 days - you want two popsicles? okay no problem.
2. 9 hours after we got home from turkey - on a walk to help with jet lag. 2 hours out walking in the sunshine is supposed to help reset your internal time clock. we went to breakfast too.
3. fireman reece at starbucks. lots of little dates with my boy. :)

5 comments:
yall did the walk! love you guys!
So Good! Hi Reece, Chloe loves your funny pictures!
I can't wait to see your 2500 trip pics~
SO glad y'all are home!
On the kitchen table/marker note: Have you tried Mr. Clean Erasers? I sweat by those things. Seriously. Try it...it'll probably work!
I meant, "I swear by those things", not "sweat". Bawahaha...a little tired. Oh well...
He is such a handsome guy. So glad you guys made it back safely from all the awesome traveling! And yes, he'll stay in his bed.. :)
Post a Comment