Thursday, December 6, 2007

A bunch of pictures!

Last Weekend....
my very 1st baby shower...
I flew home and was completely showered with generosity and love from our closest friends. The brunch was at the cutest bistro in South Pasadena - Firefly Bistro. I can't wait to go home again at Christmas - it really is such a treat to see everyone and to celebrate life's greatest joys!
I have included a few pictures of the weekend.
my girlfriends...
my mom's bible study and my friend's mom's.


Not the best picture of the amazing flowers- but it gives an idea... the theme Ashley and Kristin used were the colors of the nursery - lime green and aqua. They did an awesome job putting it all together!


Reece received so many gifts - here are a picture of a few things we/he received....

A cool bracelet handmade in Mexico with his name stitched on it... From his cousins( Ali, Katie, and Christy)




Special organic baby products for his bath time - my aunt knows me so well!






His car seat --- i was starting to panic that if I went into labor early, I wouldn't be able to get him home! From Jane Weaver and Kathy Palmer---some of Grandma Jayne's closest friends.







Tummy time!!! with love from Grandma Jayne's friends - Gioia and Lauren






I have a ton more pictures of all that we received, but I could only post the ones that I looked good in! :) sad to say that there were really just these... lol.


After the shower we had a family dinner with the Randol's - my mom's side...it was such a nice occasion to have dinner- none at all! We were missing a few people - Katie, Phil, Wes, John - and of course the significant others- Danny and Jules. But it was still a great time.
We are so close and have so much fun when we all get together!
Brian, Christy, Papa, Me, and Ali
Mom, Ali, Christy and myself....
and here are the ones that I had mentioned earlier about posting.....

We are celebrating Greg's 30th B-day the day after Thanksgiving at Texas de Brazil.


Thanksgiving Day at Grandma Patty's...

Layla resting with Mom and Auntie Margo from Tulsa -- watching football.











2 comments:

Leigh said...

Awesome 4D pics! I hope I can have one done!

j.o. said...

Hey guys! Sounds like a good time in Pasadena. Look forward to seeing you (albeit briefly since I leave the evening of the 23rd). 4D pics are cool too. Love you!