Friday, January 18, 2008

I went for my 1st weekly check-up - only a few more weeks to go. and I should say a couple because we already have some movement of the "trap-door: - it's opening just slightly! The contractions that I have been having are "extreme Braxton-Hicks"- per the doctor. She said that some women have a sensitive uterus and I must be one of them. I go back next Friday to have a sonogram to check Reece's growth. We are hoping he isn't already 9 pounds - he should be about 8 pounds by then. So, we have at least one more week to get the house in order and for me to finish all 12 weeks worth of lesson plans for the sub!

Last weekend, Mom (Reece will know her as Jayne- so far she thinks this is the best option - Patty is thinking of Mia) came in town for a shower. We were given so many wonderful things~ It's amazing to see the love our family and friends have already for our baby boy. Thank you all!

Grandma Patty - who may be Mia....

Grandma Jayne - don't we look like a jigsaw puzzle?


The hosts... Jamie, Me, Sarah, and Megan

This weekend our Sunday school class is having a shower at our friends, Ashley and Ross's, home. I can't wait!

oh by the way... here's what happens when you leave a down pillow in the vacinity of dog with Cabin Fever - Layla has the evidence on her face to prove it!
She looked like a cat who just ate the tweety bird!

2 comments:

AW said...

*waving*

Hi Kennedy's! Just found your blog! Good to see you here in Blogland!

Andi

j.o. said...

look great Jen! and you and Jayne do look like a jigsaw puzzle! haha. love you guys!