Marley and Reece
Mia and Reece
And then today... after being sick all week and having a day in with dad yesterday, Reece ventured out with me for a girls' day. We met Kinsey for lunch at Celebrity Cafe and then made two stops to very girly places -- Sam Moon and Northpark. We love to spend any time with Kinsey (mostly me but Reece too)! After 30 minutes of screaming on the way home, we had a bottle and then a little photo shoot to document his cute outfit and 7 month b-day. All the while, dad was at lunch with a friend developing the stomach flu--- he's in bed now and has been since this afternoon! lovely. Say a prayer for our fam as tomorrow draws near and I have a lot of things to do!
He was laughing and then his eyes closed... but still so edible!
Me and My boy - suddenly camera shy.
Happy Saturday night to me! Blogging, dishes, laundry, a test to grade, and a glass of wine. :)

1 comment:
Holy cow, Reece is SUPER cute!!!! Logan just forwarded your blog to me, so now I can add it to my reader and keep up with you all. I had NO idea you've been blogging since January. Yikes. I have a lot of reading to do. :o) Hope you are all feeling better!
Post a Comment