Sunday, November 16, 2008

Chillaxin'

We spent our weekend chillaxin'. It has been fantastic minus Reece's fever and new avoidance to sleeping on his own. He came down with a 101.4 fever Friday afternoon and after a quick stop by the peditricians, it was determined that he must just have a virus - thankfully not another ear infection. Yesterday morning, I taught Saturday school - oh so much fun - and then we relaxed in our comfy clothes rest of the day. Since the little guy is not knee crawling yet, I figured I should snap a few pics of what he is doing. :) Oh and we came to the conclusion that he is getting his molars in. The dr. said that they come in fairly soon after the last of the front 8, and since he has a full grill in the front?! Plus, as of last night, he still had a low fever but no additional signs of a virus BUT a constant finger in the back of his mouth. It just feels so odd that he's not even 9 months yet and his molars could be coming in. Anyway, please excuse the mess in the background, we (monty) was folding clothes while I was teaching.

Standing...



Look Mom, I have my card AND not falling over!


Eating the card

This is for Grandma- in his high chair. She thinks he eats a lot because I have lots of pics in his chair - it's not that Grandma, it's just when we spend out time together in the evening and I have my camera.
Trying to eat and lick the plate of sweet potatoes and avocados.

In Daddy's shirt...
We have started feeding him in his diaper b/c he was puking on all of his clothes and bibs, so naked is easier to clean up and his Daddy's shirt is easier to put on a kinda sticky baby before his bath :)
We had a busy morning at church this morning and then headed to the mecca, Super Target and home for homemade tortilla soup. Reece and I took a little siesta on the couch while Monty watched Kung Fu Panda.
Time for Cowboy's Football! Hope you had a snuggly family weekend too!



















4 comments:

Team Davis said...

Love that first pic of him in the high chair! He looks like he knows something funny the rest of us don't. :)

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

He is so precious!

kinsey said...

sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

The Junods said...

Hey Jennifer! Just randomly found your blog! What a treat! You and Monty look amazing and your precious little Reece is adorable!! I loved reading and catching up with you guys. Hope all is well. Please keep in touch. Happy Thanksgiving!! wendi_junod@yahoo.com

Wendi Watkins Junod