Reece is doing great and had fun at Dr. P's until the mean nurse came in to give him his shots. Seriously, why can't they have the shot nurse be nice and friendly rather than mean and crotchety?! He screamed and stopped breathing for a few seconds which, is normal but since we are slowly vaccinating, he hasn't had them in a few months but I am fairly certain that they will never get easier...his dad is slightly fearful of needles (ask him the next time you see him) so I hope that Reece does not pick up on that! The munchkin is still sleeping - 3 hours after I put him down. I did check to make sure he was breathing b/c he's out like a light.
Dr. P said he's a lean baby weighing in at 22 lbs 9 oz. which is just in the 50th%ile. He has been so active recently and doesn't like to sit and chill, to which the dr. said that I was going to have my hands full with a very busy child. yes, I know.
Height - 31.5 inches (93%)
Head - 19 inches (92%)
that's all for the yearly check-up! Oh, I had no idea that at 1 year they just stop bottles. I am rather confused why I have never read this anywhere. Not a big deal b/c he hardly drinks that much from them anyways but --- still. :) Gettin' so big!
Dr. P said he's a lean baby weighing in at 22 lbs 9 oz. which is just in the 50th%ile. He has been so active recently and doesn't like to sit and chill, to which the dr. said that I was going to have my hands full with a very busy child. yes, I know.
Height - 31.5 inches (93%)
Head - 19 inches (92%)
that's all for the yearly check-up! Oh, I had no idea that at 1 year they just stop bottles. I am rather confused why I have never read this anywhere. Not a big deal b/c he hardly drinks that much from them anyways but --- still. :) Gettin' so big!


1 comment:
ahh the mean nurse, poor reece man! but in his spring break pics he looks like the happiest kid in the world!
Post a Comment