Saturday, March 28, 2009

Zoo

Reece's first trip to the zoo. This has been Monty's desire since last April, when the little guy was like 7 weeks old. Can we take him to the zoo?? Is he ready to go to the zoo?? No, honey, he can't hold up his head yet...therefore, looking at animals is near impossible. Anyway... this Spring Break, I deamed him Zoo ready. He loves his animals and calls all of them "dog" so I figured we could at least try. Monty took the day off of work and we headed over to Fort Worth with every other spring breaker. It was crowded...similarly to the food alley at the Fair - you know the one next to the bird house just past the big stage. SO...it was a little difficult with the BOB to manuever but Reece loved it. I think Monty enjoyed it the most, then Reece, and then me. The best part of the day was waffle cone of delish ice cream. Thank goodness we brought our own food b/c the wait for anything was insane. The ice cream palor wait felt like 20 minutes. Probably was more like 10 but with a toddler...it seemed longer. It was a great day for an outdoor activity and I forsee many more trips to the zoo. Just not on spring break.

So sweet. An elephant snuggling.




smiling/excited -- I think. or just talking.
looking at the zebras.


so funny...not sure what he was looking at...probably the gross pigeons.

Zebras
happy daddy and son

So Majestic.




looking....


yummy yummy!!!
MORE!!!

4 comments:

kinsey said...

love it! what a fun family outing!

Suzy said...

Looks like a ton of fun.

sbharris said...

so fun! we can't wait to take Payton! Reece is just adorable!

Anonymous said...

he is obviously cursing the disgusting pigeons in that one pic! you look great-- your hair is LONG. love it. love you. k