
Reece has scaly skin right now - somewhat resembling a lizard. He was in the belly water a
wee bit too long!! So, for now he is being exfoliated instead of gently washed. It has helped some - we are still waiting for his feet and legs to get to normal.
Do all babies have crazy arms?! I think they do.. it's so funny to watch him have no control over them. ;)

Such a cute little outfit from his Aunt Ash in California!
And yes, it appears in pictures that he has red hair. In real life, it looks light blonde/brown/reddish... including some wicked side burns. He might be shaving by the time he's in kindergarten.
3 comments:
He is ADORABLE Jennifer!!!! You must be so proud. I want to come visit and meet him, but I've had a cold. I'll have to wait. :-(
Jon Kai had some pretty flaky skin too until he was about two months old. It got better and now his skin is really just beautiful!
Love the posts!
Hey there! How are you guys! I came across your blog the other day and I'm glad you guys are doing good. Your little one is so precious! You guys must be so proud! I need to come see him. He is just a doll! :)
Post a Comment