Thursday, August 7, 2008

Realization

Prunes=BM's....lots of them.

We did our 4 days of baby prunes and Reece LOVED them - seriously. But as the lady in Joyland (nursery at church) told me, you should only use them in times of "need." True.




Also, my child seems to not understand developmental stages. 1. Roll over tummy to back. wait. 2. Roll over back to tummy. wait. 3. Sit up. wait. 4.


On Saturday he rolled over back to tummy; Saturday night he started sitting up. Is that normal?? He would now prefer to sit for a few minutes than roll around on the floor. Strange. I guess he just likes looking at everything?

3 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

I guess he has alot more energy since the prunes kicked in...I should get some prunes.

AW said...

LOL@Carol...

The one and only time I've fed Jonathan prunes, he LOVED them! But it was also the day that daddy put him in his pool for the first time. And of course, he didn't think him being in there with no diaper was a big deal.

Prunes + baby + pool with no diaper = no good

(It also equals mommy snort laughing because daddy was in the pool too - LOL!)

Team Davis said...

Haha...this post is too funny. I've got some poo stories of my own already but I don't think the blog world is ready for them. I've made a mental note about the prunes! :)