Thursday, August 28, 2008

6 months!

August 26th marked Reece's 6 month birthday. He's growing up so fast and is just a bundle of joy-- and as his teacher tells us, he's "jovial - but after a looong nap, he wakes up extra jovial!" I will add more later but here's my future tight-ends stats... 28.25 inches tall (95%), lean at 18.5 pounds (72%) and an avg head at 17.75(51%). He's going to be a tight end b/c that's my fave football position.. tall, good looking, yet with a nice strong build. Either that or he would make a great swimmer or tennis player. I apologize in advace for the lack of quality in the pics below.. they are on my phone since I always have that near by... I am working on trying to upload a 5 minute video off of our camcorder but it caused an error on blogger so... youtube is next.

Just after enjoying a homemade meal of squash/oatmeal followed up
with some bites of sweet potatoes.

The future Michael Phelps-- Opympics 2028.

4 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

He looks like such a boy now,I mean he always looked masculine as a tiny baby but you can see the personality in the face and expressions, too cute, way to go mama!

Ashley Franks said...

He's getting so big!!! I'm so glad that the daycare and school is working out! We need to come over and play with Reese soon! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

kinsey said...

i love him! can't wait to love on him this weekend!

The Mills Gang said...

I love that first pic! What a precious smile!