Monday, August 18, 2008

Yay!

We (Reece and I) made it through our 1st day back to school. He did great at his daycare and even napped twice. Thank you for your continued thoughts and especially prayers as we all adjust to our new schedule and routines!

3 comments:

Graham said...

I am so excited for him! I will keep him in my prayers!

Graham said...

We have a website here that is for the area that I posted looking for a nanny or stay at home mom to watch him. They have to have something like that there. You could post in the paper online. Greg even looked in the paper and they had people there looking to watch kids. It is scary bc you don't know them but we did interviews all day. I will continue to pray for you guys. It will work out. He is older than Jack so he may adjust better too. I know how you feel honey! I love you!

Wolfe Blog said...

Jenn---I am so glad it went well. I have been thinking about you. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. It will get easier and you will make every moment you have with Reece special. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am here and know what you are going through.
Love ya--Kim