Thursday, September 11, 2008

Thursday football??


I forgot that football ended on Monday and starts again on Thursday. ugh.. so I amgoing to do a post about my football lovin' man.

1. Who is your man? Edward Montgomery - a.ka. Monty
2. How long have you been together? almost 11 years... scary!
3. How long did you date? 6 1/2years
4. How old is your man? 30
5. Who eats more?He does- always!
6. Who said "I love you" first? Monty
7. Who is taller? Monty
8. Who sings better? I suppose he is... He tells me to sing quietly in church.
9. Who is smarter? I am - except for sports and finance stuff :)
10. Whose temper is worse?Me -- I think this should only be questions about the man!
11. Who does the laundry? We do
12. Who takes out the garbage? He does
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
14. Who pays the bills? He does... good thing..I can get a tad forgetful about paying on time!
15. Who is better with the computer? equal
16. Who mows the lawn? the un-named gardener - he shows up bright and early saturday morning in a white truck.
17. Who cooks dinner? Team effort--- executive chef would be Monty b/c I am busy grading and caring for the child... :)
18. Who drives when you are together? He does
19. Who pays when you go out? We both do...same money!
20. Who is most stubborn? Definitely ME!
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Monty -- I am not to fond of this action.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? His
23. Who kissed who first? He kissed me outside of the dorm... :)
24. Who asked who out? We went on a double date to appease some friends and hung out for awhile as friends before the kiss and then the movie date to see Titanic.
25. Who proposed? He did
26. Who is more sensitive? He is
27. Who has more friends? Equal
28. Who has more siblings? Tied - a brother 3.5 years younger for both of us.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? As Monty says "I wear the pants but you tell me which ones to wear."

Have a great night...TGIF!

2 comments:

Yelda said...

so CUTE! so Titanic sealed the deal, why don't i know this??? and yes you definately pick the pants... and monty is the sweetest guy ever, your lucky gal! miss you guys! love yelda

Suzy said...

"He kissed me outside of the dorm". I love it.
The camera is a cannon rebel xti. It is wonderful... a bit bulky for carrying around, but Jay is a great carrier... :)