Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Lots
I have lots to do. Lots of school work(ie grading and planning), lots of posts to post about, lots of time to try and spend with my husband and baby.... so while I go and do some of the lots here's an adorable picture of our little guy from this past weekend at the lake. We went to the lake with Scott and Kinsey Powell (look on her blog for more pics from the weekend) and Reece, of course, had a blast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i just looked at the pics on their blog, such cute pics, and i especially love the pic of monty reading USWeekly.. too funny. miss ya Yelda
I also checked out the Powell blog because I'm stalking the Kennedy's. The US weekly pic is priceless but I love the one of you and R in the life jacket, so cute.
Post a Comment