Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Break fun with Reece

Spring Break Fun!!

We are so lucky to have great spring weather this week. I am loving being at home with Reece and am so excited for the summer. I went back to my Child Development background- BSFCS from BU! :) and tried to plan some activities that would make our days more structured. Anyway... it's a long-ish post but...and out of order...sorry.


Outside play on St. Patricks Day

Sponge squeezing - working the grasping skills. Plus it's wet and he loved it!



A must for a fair child on sunny days!The beginning
On a walk - to the grocery store. We were multi-tasking!
After the walk


Wednessday's activity that lasted a very short time. Shapes in the shaving cream. We are headed to the park this afternoon!


Waffles with apple and almond butter dip.

Tomato sauce has made eating anything so much fun. He loves it! obviously.

Happy boy after pasta!


Climbing at the Little Gym last Saturday.
Practicing lineman drills in the waiting room instead of playing with the other kids. He loves pushing chairs, highchairs, anything...

sweet boy.

More to come as the week carries on!

3 comments:

AW said...

Oh my word. I swear that child gets cuter everytime you post a picture! I am totally loving the breakfast waffle picture. Makes me LOL!

Paige and Jon Erickson said...

Fun! Love all the planned activities. I can't believe he is such a big boy! :)

Graham said...

You are such a good mommy! He is so cute!