Friday, February 15, 2008

Waiting Game - Ready, Set, Go

I am officially on leave from work. I finally feel like I can take a deep breath and relax. We are headed to the appointment that I really didn't think would ever happen. 2 weeks ago, Dr. Kurian said, "If you haven't had Reece in 2 weeks, we will need to do a sono to check his growth." I thought FOR SURE that he would come before today - I was totally wrong. So, this morning, I got up and went to Einstein's for breakfast and then for a tour of Target. You know, 9:15 a.m. is an absolutely fabulous time to frequent the Super Store. A few customers but mostly employees getting things together. I found a great deal on Addidas type pants (10 bucks!) that will be great over the next few weeks - and some other yoga like pants.
Now I am home and the best investment we have made recently is hard at work... our cleaning ladies! Esther and Norma are great and making life so much easier on Monty right now b/c I am pretty worthless at bending over or pushing a vaccum cleaner at the moment. Monty might say that I am ALWAYS worthless in this area . :)
Either way, it is a great gift for them to be here. Thank you so much babe for this wonderful treat!!!
Thank you all for your continued prayers and positive thoughts coming our way. I will update later today after the Dr.'s appointment!

No comments: