Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Well The Time Has Come
Jennifer and I arrived at good "Ole" Baylor Hospital in Downtown Dallas last night to begin the journey towards meeting our son. We both have a lot of emotions and history related to this hospital and we are glad to be here for such a miraculous reason. Jennifer's water broke on its own this morning at 6:00 am and after laboring for four hours sans pain meds it was time for Darrell the "Gum Chewing" Doctor to provide her with sweet relief. That's all for now, we appreciate all the prayers and well wishes from our families and friends and will provide additional information as it comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Yay! I keep hitting refresh on this so I can see a new status! We're praying today. :-)
I can't wait to hear the news. Is Reece here, yet??
I can't believe the time has come!!! I cannot wait to meet my new nephew...Jeremy and I are the proudest Aunt and Uncle you can imagine! Our (growing) family is so blessed!! We love you!
I hope you're here by now Reece...you are going to LOVE your mommy and daddy!
Post a Comment