Update to the info below*
There is no room at the inn. I can understand how Mary and Joseph felt when the birth of their son Jesus was delayed because no one had space for them. They were patient and everything worked out as it was supposed to.
My doctor just called and said that the induction that was scheduled for Friday will have to postponed until Tuesday morning - with us going in on Monday night - because there are NO ROOMS available. So if you read the bottom of the next paragraph... my new prayer request will be that I go into labor before then on my own.
Well my mom has been here since Sunday eagerly awaiting the birth of Reece. And it looks like she will be here a few more days before he arrives. At my appointment today, there was no change in my body, so the Dr. decided to schedule an induction for this Friday - which would be just at 41 weeks. She didn't want me to go past that point. I will go in sometime Thursday evening - just Monty and I - for some prep stuff that they do. They should start the actually stuff sometime Friday morning - like 8 or 9. So assuming he follows the traditional 9 hours of labor at least - he will be here Friday evening!! We would love not to be induced and have Reece come on his own - so please pray that my body start doing whatever it needs to do to go into labor before Thursday! :)
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm so sorry, friend! I will pray that he decides to make his appearance before Monday evening. Did you tell him that LOTS of people are ready and waiting to meet him? Maybe that will coax him out - I'm sure that you've tried everything you can think of to convince him to "exit the building" :) Hope to see you soon!
I guess that peptalk I gave him on Sunday didn't work, huh? :-S
Well, I'm choosing to look at it this way: it's just a few more days to allow him to come on his own.
Does that help? Yeah...didn't think so. LOL!
Come on Reece! We have all kinds of cool stuff out here. Cake, fuzzy pjs, Tivo, chips and salsa, warm baths. You'll love it!
Post a Comment