He is so precious!! I can't wait to see him in person. We signed up to help bring you dinner next Friday---I can't wait to see all of you!Let us know if there is anything special you want made or picked up from your favorite eatery!!
He is pretty cute! And I'm not nearly as biased as you are. ;-)Looking forward to meeting him and hugging y'all's necks! God is good. So good!Andi
Yes i want to see his handsome eyes! :o)love the outfit!
He is adorable. We are thrilled for you guys. The Witschorke Family
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is so precious!! I can't wait to see him in person. We signed up to help bring you dinner next Friday---I can't wait to see all of you!
Let us know if there is anything special you want made or picked up from your favorite eatery!!
He is pretty cute! And I'm not nearly as biased as you are. ;-)
Looking forward to meeting him and hugging y'all's necks!
God is good. So good!
Andi
Yes i want to see his handsome eyes! :o)
love the outfit!
He is adorable. We are thrilled for you guys.
The Witschorke Family
Post a Comment