Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Kermie!!!

Kermit the Frog!
Marley and Reece do the "frogger"


I only wore this for 2 hours-- because I peed out the back of my diaper!
(Ms. Jessica made it for me!)


I think that Marley sent vibes to Reece in my belly and convinced him of the best way to get comfy. They are both so funny in this position!

I am loving being a mom. It's truly the most amazing feeling. I am in love with Reece and even more in love with his dad!

Yesterday, I experienced what it is to be a "boy mom." I was sprayed twice 2x's!! in a two hour period with pee. It was like a water fountain - sprayed the floor, my bed, and the dresser. I was laughing so hard and no one else was there to see it. I am learning to cover him with something-anything to avoid getting water-hosed.

more to come... Ms. Piggy :)

3 comments:

AW said...

Jen, you might be interested in these:

http://www.uncommongoods.com/item/item.jsp?itemId=13271

Peepee Teepees! :-)

KC said...

Boys will keep you on your toes all right! Reece is just too, too cute and we can't wait to meet him! We're so glad all went well with the delivery and now you look like you are doing great at home! Enjoy every minute with your precious addition!

The Cooley's

Matthew & Jessica said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love the frogger!