***Update -- Reece LOVES his new bed. He has not had a problem adjusting at all. His dad, on the other hand, has not gotten much sleep - especially Friday night. The baby monitors seem to be the cause of any disturbance to our sleep -- not the baby, the monitor. A dying battery nearly caused Monty's heart to leap out of his chest at 5 am Saturday. I laughed - at the short freak out fuse he has...it's cute and very predictable! :) ****
Tonight, Reece is sleeping in his crib for the first time (not counting 3 naps). He has been in our room in his pack and play until now. I am sad and want a new house immediamente! One with all the rooms on one level so I don't feel like my baby is all alone upstairs. :( Well he is all alone up there but I don't want him to feel lonely. I hate that feeling. I was going to take a picture but Monty advised against it....since he finally fell asleep and a flash may indeed wake the little giant. I did sing Jesus loves Me and Father I adore you to help calm us both down. Hopefully it will resonate in his brain while we are apart. That's all. Night-night. Jen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I am so proud of you! Isabella started sleeping in her room this week too, and it's been WAY harder for me than her. She's right next door to us, though. I would have a much harder time if we were downstairs! Kudos to you for letting him be a "big boy" and sleep upstairs :) Love you and hope to see you soon!
so how did he do?? yeah reece!
Way to go! That is such a hard step to make! Hopefully this means lots of nice, peaceful sleeps for you and Monty in the nights to come. (Maybe not the first few nights...but eventually they come!)
You need to give me advice! How old is he? Jack doesn't seem to like his crib but I am hoping he is too young. We tried it out for nap time and he wakes up really scared. Usually in his pack and play in our room he wakes up and looks around but the crib is not a familiar surrounding. HELP! We haven't been sleeping well. :)
Post a Comment