We are home now and looks as though we will be here for a long time. Check out airline prices if you want to know why!

Don't they make a cute couple?!?! It was so good to see them both happy again - they were such troopers to vacation with us and I think that they both enjoyed themselves tremendously.
The last night there, GJ (my mom) and Reece took it to the dance floor...look out! -- notice the crowd.. only kids dancing.. that's my mom for ya!
Mom and I at the lake dinner

LOL... I mean really... could it get any easier?!
My hubby ready to go on a horsey ride... his style is slightly confused... part Steve Irwin, part PGA golf enthusiast, and last part cool guy in the Nordy's glasses!
This is after a long day... we were getting dressed for dinner (sports coats for dudes and cute clothes sans jeans for the ladies) and we found this.
Lake dinner
We got a round of tennis in and took Reece to the petting zoo - but it was closed so this was as close as we got!
The family
Ahh... so relaxing.

Jim Belushi?!
My favorite part of the trip... everyone else was off doing stuff and Reece and I just chilled under the big tree and played. I got pooped on. yes..the birds are out for revenge!
Amy and Brian (his new girlfriend) and a hat on a child?!
Reece has prime spot at the table - he can see and hear everything!!
The self portrait~
Grandma was ready for the ranch... she borrowed her friends' denim and rhinestone cowboy hat. She was disappointed that the boots that matched were too small.
At the "rodeo" dinner.
Monty and Reece at dinner... The kids didn't have to wear a jacket... thank goodness! His lizard camo pj's were just perfect!

Alisal Ranch was fantastic. We rode horses, caught fish, watched a bald eagle catch a fish, drank great wine, ate good food, swam, and relaxed outside our rooms. Every night was game night after my grandparents (mom's dad and dad's mom) went to bed. Catch Phrase is our new favorite!! I surprisingly didn't get too many photos - with all of Reece's pieces the camera was usually in the bottom of our tote (thx Yelda!!!).
After a day at the pool for Reece and Dad, a day of golf, they relaxed..
The grandparents from both sides at our sunset dinner at the lake.
The last night there, GJ (my mom) and Reece took it to the dance floor...look out! -- notice the crowd.. only kids dancing.. that's my mom for ya!
LOL... I mean really... could it get any easier?!
Jim Belushi?!
We hope to spend many more summers at Alisal!

7 comments:
Reece is getting more and more cute!! I want to squeezeeee him!!! Ahh i really miss you guys! I know ticket prices are off the wall, i guess no will be vistiting me anytime soon :o(
what fun!! i'm so impressed with all of the pictures and SUPER jealous that yall had a such a relaxing vacation. i want one! ;-)
What a beautiful Family, I love the pictures and the new layout is adorable. Glad you're back safe!
Reece is getting so big!! He is so adorable in those glasses and his hat! Love it!! How funny that Monty flew back on the same plane as Pambo?! He said he had a great time!
Those are too cute!
I am liking these new backgrounds where do you get them?
What a wonderful vacation! I'm sure you guys had such a great time. These pictures are great!! We're headed to California on Tuesday with Travis. Reid and I lived in Laguna Beach from April 06-May 07 & so we've been dying to go back. I can't wait!!
Post a Comment