Friday, June 27, 2008

maybe ya did, maybe ya didn't



Know some of this stuff about me:



10 years ag0: I had just finished my first year at Baylor; Dating Monty for 6 months already! babe- we were that young! This is a definite Pic's night. I think he had just finished pledging. :)



5 years ago: Enjoying my summer by the pool at the Jefferson at the North End and thoroughly enjoying living downtown- end of my 1st year teaching in DISD - in Oak Cliff. Made 4 life long friends. The summer my best friend got married-- she's in the middle. This was at a shower that Jenny and I threw for her in my parent's backyard.



5 months ago: Counting down the days at 38 weeks preggers! (prob more like 35 in this pic)



5 things on my to-do list:

1. Finish the thank you notes from my Cali Sip -n- See.

2. Get our bedroom organized again now that Reece is upstairs.

3. Re-order my check card - I lost it and keep hoping to find it.

4. 3 more days in my bible study for next week.

5. Find a caregiver for Reece starting Aug. 08!! :(



5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Wasa Crackers w/ garlic salt.

2. Veggies and a light sour cream ranch dip.

3. Baked Lays

4. Fruit

5. Turkey deli meat with Mustard



5 bad habits:

1. Honesty/ a.k.a no filter

2. Thinking I am always right :)

3. talking too softly (Parson-ese) for Monty to hear me. (my maiden name)

4. procrastination

5. waiting until the last minute (so bad it deserves 2 spots)



5 places I have lived:

1. Pasadena, CA

2. San Marino, CA

3. Waco, TX

4. Dallas, TX

5. Richardson, TX



5 jobs I have had:

1. Wedding linen company assistant

2. Daycare

3. Jewelry sales

4. Childcare provider trainer

5. Teacher



5 things you don't know about me unless you are fam:

1. I am going to the NKOTB concert in Oct and am SUPER excited!

2. I am not that organized with my clothes.

3. I like to play tennis.

4. I like to pick at food when I am cooking or if it's on someone's plate - i.e. nibble

5. ?



5 people to respond:

you decide!

2 comments:

Markus said...

Well...since you admitted it: I'm going to the NKOTB concert, too! ;) Couldn't pass up the chance to be 12/13 again for a night. :)

Yelda said...

love the old pics! miss you!