Jen, don't you have a teething toy for little Reece??? :o) like those ring things you put in the freezer :o) miss ya! he is so cute i want to squeeze him!
This is Isabella's favorite new pastime, too! (check out her 3 month pic for an example) She usually ends up soaking wet :) I hope they aren't both getting teeth ALREADY!!!! PS - I tried the teething ring, and she rejected it for her fingers :)
2 comments:
Jen, don't you have a teething toy for little Reece??? :o) like those ring things you put in the freezer :o) miss ya!
he is so cute i want to squeeze him!
This is Isabella's favorite new pastime, too! (check out her 3 month pic for an example) She usually ends up soaking wet :) I hope they aren't both getting teeth ALREADY!!!!
PS - I tried the teething ring, and she rejected it for her fingers :)
Post a Comment