Sunday, June 29, 2008

The other day Amanda and I were walking talking about how our little babies were entering into the new phase of bigger little babies. This was proven when two things happened: 1. a lady walked passed us pushing a stroller with a very little baby -- meaning our's were into the next category - bigger little ones. 2. We discussed the topic of starting solid foods--- AND it seems that at 6 months they are to start seeing a sippee cup when they eat?! They can't be ready for a sippee cup can they?!! Ms. Rachel is almost to the sippee cup stage and Reece, well, he's entered the food stage this week and is LOVING it. It's like he was meant to eat food- I know we all are-- but seriously look at the pure joy of his first bites... :)

7 comments:

kinsey said...

reece, you're too cute for words!

Yelda said...

He really is enjoying his food, he looks like monty a lot in these pics.

Pandamonium said...

Way to go, Reece! Now, you've got to step up the quantity and go to bed on a full tummy and sleep all through the night! Trust me, friend, it's nice for everyone involved.

You're my favorite friend-boy! :)

- Rachie Jane

Suzy said...

That is adorable! I can't wait to see him again. Will you guys be there for the birthday this weekend?

Team Davis said...

Now that's a boy who knows how to enjoy his food! So cute! :)

sbharris said...

so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! I love seeing pictures!

Graham said...

He is so cute!