Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sigh...

Munchkin Pie has been teething -- he now has 4 teeth; 3 on the bottom and one on the top right - of the center. And he has a 4th bottom one and more on the top coming in. Ugh.. my poor baby is NOT happy once we get home from "school." We now realize how lucky and blessed we have been with nap time, feedings, and just hanging out. He currently wants nothing to do with our normal routine. So, I get to snuggle more - A LOT more. He is loving his momma these days!

This weekend we celebrated 2 big birthdays with brunch at Amigo's - a little Mexican place here in Richardson. Patty (Reece's Mia and Monty's mom) and Duffy (Monty's grandma) have birthday's one day apart! Crazy... anyway. While we were at brunch with the scary teething monster, he learned to suck from a straw! I think chewing and the cold water made him so happy! Off to lesson plan....

7 comments:

TeamBortzfield said...

what a face! he looks like such a big guy in the booster chair at the restaurant~adorable

AW said...

Jen, he is such a cutie!!!

The Linders said...

Ugh - sorry. . . I'm sure I'll be asking for tips on how to deal with this soon :( Hope he's doing better!

Pandamonium said...

Reecey!!! Four teeth!

Jen, when did our babies start to grow up? I'm so sad! I think Reece has passed up FriendGirl in teeth, weight, and height! Boys! :)

At least she could crawl away while he was trying to swipe her bow. :)

I miss you! :(

kinsey said...

reece you are too cute! he looks so big sitting and drinking from a straw. i love it.

we must get together. i have lots of complaining to do ;-)

Graham said...

What a cutie!!!! Give him a hug for me! He is just precious!

Jill Atkinson said...

Hi Jennifer & Monty! Congrats on your baby boy! I found you from Kinsey's page and it's been so fun to read - you all look great! I just started to blog so check it out and hope we can reconnect! Jill (Wroblewski)

azatkinsonfam.blogspot.com