Tuesday, May 6, 2008

busy busy


The past two weekends have been busy ones here at the Kennedy house.
We have had my friends from high school and their hubbies come and visit: Kristin and Chris and Cheryl and John. We had a great time hanging out - playing Guitar Hero (Kristin now works for them as a brand manager!!) and Rockband, shopping and dining out - the 2 most popular things to do when in Big D.
This past weekend my father in lawand brother in laws came to visit. Jerry, Matt - from Vegas and Jeremy from Arkansas. They had great male bonding time and I went shopping and had mani/pedi's with the girls. I am waiting on pictures from Matt as my camera battery was dead and the charger was in the mail somewhere between LA and here.
Here are some of the events from the SM girls trip..

Kristin meeting Reece for the first time!

Chris is getting used to babies - he is an uncle now too~

She is SOOO ready for one of her own~ I told her what my mom's cleaning lady told me... "Cheryl they are easy to make but hard to raise!" :)

Amanda and Reece - she went to school with Kristin but grew up with one of my college friends, Nichole.

KJeff (Kristen Jefferson) {Kristin's college roomie and fellow Dallasite}and Reece - a natural don't ya think!

Reece's new fave (actually the best invention for mom's)-- the sling

The Rockband singers!

The band

Dad and son~it was the weekend so Monty is on duty! He watched us Rock out.

The Kennedy Family

snuggle buggle.. i love this!!

5 comments:

kinsey said...

so fun! and that first picture is TO DIE FOR! he's adorable. i'm about to email you...i forgot we never got back to yall about dinner! sorry!

The Moshells said...

I LOVE that last picture. You just let him snuggle as much as he wants before he's too busy and into everything. He is so sweet!

The Rowe Crew said...

Such a sweetie!!! I love the last pic :o).

We always get Em's pictures taken at Portrait Innovations in Plano and they do a great job. Plus it's really afforadable!

Leigh said...

wow, you've been busy. looks like Reece is enjoying it though.

Cheryl said...

I miss little Reece!!! I do love that snuggle buggle picture! BTW - got an email from Lizette Pineda that said she just had a little boy in April. Sent her your blog and she wanted me to pass on this messgage
"Jen´s little one is SOOOOO cute please tell her that and tell her that certainly snuggle buggle is THE BEST!!!!!!!! and whenever she´s ready we can start with the dancing lessons . Please tell her that I say hi and that she looks wonderful :)"
Mother's day is coming up!!! any fun plans?