Wednesday, May 7, 2008

say cheese!

It has been so impossible for me to catch Reece's smile on camera because he immediately switches to his "old man serious" face. But today, I captured some great shots that I wanted to share with y'all. :) He turned 10 weeks old yesterday - can you believe how time flies???

7 comments:

kinsey said...

he could not be cuter. can't wait to see yall tomorrow!

Yelda said...

Adorable, he looks like he is really enjoying life :o)
like he is laying out on the beach on his little towel hehe

Luke, Kristen and Pierce said...

Naked babies are my favorite!!

Pandamonium said...

Those are precious, Jen...what a cutie pie!

The Mills Gang said...

So sweet!!!!!!! :)

Matthew & Jessica said...

I love these pictures! Very cute! :o)

Graham said...

He is so cute and you my dear look fabulous! I am so glad I found this. We miss you both!