Saturday, May 17, 2008

Four

Leigh tagged me... so here's some things about me in four's

Four places I go all the time...
1. Whole Foods
2. Target
3. the gym
4. California - not really but it seems like it!

Four people who email me lots and lots...
1. kate
2. Amanda R
3. Megan
4. Daily Candy

Four places I love to eat...
1. Houston's
2. Javier's
3. Sushi Sake
4. Kenny's

Four places I would rather be...
1. any beach
2. Maui
3. Napa
4. on a date with my hubby

Four TV shows I can't get enough of...
1. Grey's
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. American Idol
4. Top Chef

Four people who might respond...
1. Amanda R
2. Jessica W.
3. Kinsey - if she had a blog~
4. Cheryl - if she had a blog too~

:)

2 comments:

kinsey said...

of course i would ;-)

Emily said...

Hi Jennifer~
I am so excited to have found your blog through a friend of a friend, etc. I am thrilled to see that you guys were doing so well! Reece is precious!! Congratulations!! We had a little boy on March 15th so I'm not too far behind you. Tell Monty that I said "hello".
~Emily (Johnson) Wakefield