and we're gonna get married!!
May 10, 2008
Phil and Julianne Webb
(a very indulgent post of pictures... )
Aunt Janet and Uncle John, GJ and PK, and Papa
Dan the man outside the church
Uncle John's toast
Couple with the cake
cake
Phil and Wes - best man and brother(Jules and Sis Bentley)
My aunt and Monty
Dancin' Jules
GJ and my Papa
Us
me and ali... she's all grown up in her pearls ( she doesn't normally wear them!)
us again ( I am on the stairway)
Kevin (Brian and Phil's good friend) with Monty and I
Aunt Jeanne and cousin Charlie
Brian and GJ dancing
The young girls.. Christy, Melody, and Meridith (all are 9th grade and younger!!!!)
Monty with John and Charlie
Ali and Danny
John and Jen
Danny, Kevin, Justin (aka Jutty), and Brian
leaving the church... 
to many years of happiness and love!!!
We love you Phil and Jules... have a great time in Kona~
Monty, Jen, and of course, Reece

1 comment:
GJ!!!! All I can think of is the Golden Jewel!!! Hehehe :)
Post a Comment