Luke tagged me...so here we go.
Four places I go all the time...
1. My Mia and Duffy's
2. Target
3. Out to dinner
4. on walks
Four people who call/email to ask about me~
1. My GJ
2. Kate
3. Mia
4. Jeremy
Favorite four places to eat... I still eat a great bottle of Earth's Best formula 6 times a day, so...
1. The couch
2. The kitchen
3. Outside on the patio
4. Anywhere my mommy is :)
Four TV shows - this is a new found love. I LOVE the TV - bright colors and lots of movement!
1. SportsCenter
2. Grey's
3. American Idol--- so happy David Cook won -- My mommy voted for him lots and lots
4. Oh, I have only seen it once b/c it's a new season.... The Bachelorette!!!
Four Places I would rather be right now -
1. In my new exer-saucer - I haven't quite figured out the toys but I love the bright colors.
2. On a walk
3. Playing on my mat
4. In California ;)
pretty much anywhere BUT my carseat!!!
Here are some pictures of my first trip to Napa. My PK LOVES his wine - he belongs to many many clubs that ship wine to his house every month. So when we went to my cousin's wedding a few weekends ago, we made a day trip to this really pretty part of California-- the hills look a lot different than those by my PK and GJ's house.
This is my mom and me outside Joseph Phelps. It was the first stop on our tour
My PK, Dad, me and Mom, my great Papa and GJ - it was both my papa and my first time to see the wineries. He's almost 91 and I was almost 3 months!
My family (I was hungry!!)
My shirt says "Whine Connoisseur" and my Aunt Sara and Uncle Jerm gave it to me before I was even born... It was the perfect shirt for this trip. Everybody put their tastes around my head for a funny picture! This was at a cute place that allowed us to have a picnic on their patio. It was great weather and a day that I will never forget! :)

2 comments:
reece you are TOO cute! and i loved hearing about all of your favorite things :-)
love the shirt Reece.......wish I knew where to get one.
Post a Comment